Thursday 10 May 2012

Mark Ruffalo ruffles my feathers in AVENGERS

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!swag

Spoilers included, but not too revealing of plot.
 
Yeah, I guess it was pretty good. No, it was really good, but like all ranty teenagers I got a couple of 'constructive critiques' for Mr Whedon.

NUMBER 1: What the heck? How is Nick Fury so good at aiming? HE HAS AN EYE PATCH! Surely there is no perception of distance?

NUMBER 2: Again with the top man, but when he is shooting at that jet, does he not even consider that poor soldiers life? YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD SAMUEL L. JACKSON. I get that he was trying to save Manhattan, but whatever. Chillax dude.

NUMBER 3: Loki is super hot. Not a critique really, but he was yummy. In an evil way of course... Mhmm.

NUMBER 4: Bruce Banner was also very yummy. Okay, lets be honest, all of them were very yummy. But there was something especially nice about seeing Mark Ruffalo lying naked in a pile of rubble that made that movie. And the old man was just hilarious.

NUMBER 5: The sexual tension between Thor and his hammer just gets hotter and hotter.

NUMBER 6: Loki seems to have plenty of chances to cause some havoc, but is lazy and is just like, 'Imma watch my brother fight this random metal man, now him hit a metal plate with his sexy hammer.. Should I run away? No. Is it suspicious why I'm waiting for my brother, instead of running? No.' Don't worry though Loki, I love you and your creepy smile still.

NUMBER 7: Loki's helmet. Haha.

NUMBER 8: Anyone catch that Lord of the Rings reference, when Iron Man calls Hawkeye Legolas? Just me? Okay...

NUMBER 9: If you ever watch the Avengers on DVD, or just watch it on TV, try commentating during the fights with a friend, pretending you're one, and they're the other in the fight.. Especially funny during Loki and Thor's arguments... "GOD you are such a tell tale!" "OUCH, stop hitting me! MUUUUMMY!" Hours of fun.

NUMBER 10: I should probably mention Black widow.      Mentioned.


Overall, very good, very funny and you should all go watch it. :)


HappyAvengingButterballs!




No comments:

Post a Comment