Sunday 13 May 2012

Exam? more like ex-HAM!

I am freaking out a little bit.


I apologise for the lack of updates recently, I have been trying to revise for my upcoming exams.
'Trying' being the operative word.

However, as I am feeling serious about the idea of being a blogger, at the beginning of June, I will give myself a schedule. Not that anyone cares, or should care.

Because this blog's shit.

BUT THANK YOU RUSSIANS, FOR BEING MY MAIN TARGET AUDIENCE!

Я люблю вас всех, и перейдите змея, это прекрасный день. и пицца вкусные!

Thank you also to google translate, for being the gateway between me and my homey's.

Is homey's spelt like that? Or is it homie's?


Anyhooo, I'm off to study for approximately three days, and then I will cry for a year. I'll be blogging though, tear stained blogs of failure and defeat.

OFF I GO, AT LEAST WITH A VAGUE RECOLLECTION OF WHAT IT MEANS TO BE CLEVER. PUT ON SOME GLASSES AND PRETEND TO READ.

Huzzah.


I look a bit like that kid from The Morgana show, the one with a snake that one time?


Happy reading butterballs,

and good luck if any of you have exams... I know if you're anything like me, you'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment