Monday 19 November 2012

I love lamp.

I have passed my driving test, and probably shouldn't have. Thanks Larry.

Larry was my examiner, for all those that weren't in the car with me. Which is everyone...
So, I know it's ages since I've blogged but apparently I have a bit of a following now that my dad (Blog from the barn) gave me a KICK IN RATINGS by talking about how terrified he is of my new found freedom in a big metal box that has the ability to crush me, set me on fire, fling me through glass, break all of my bones, and make me kick the wheel in frustration when I forget on my second day of driving alone which nozzle to stick in the petrol hole thingy. Reassured yet dad?

Anyhoo, it's irrelevant because in the technical sense according to Larry I am a freaking brilliant driver. Zero faults/minors. 0.

Well, I'm at college now, so I can't put any pictures up apart from what I already have on the computer.. So let's see:




I honestly feel so guilty about this. Where did it come from? I must quickly add I'm logged in on my friends. Lies..


Anyhow, not racist. The ladies love it. Congratulations Obama by the way, I guess the theory holds true? WHAMMY.






Can't think of anything else to say.
Laters peeps,
and Happy reading butter balls.

p.s. just found this treasure in my folder of work too. Probably saved for my performance coursework, I titled it "stage manager", but I'm pretty sure this dude has NO IDEA what is going on. Stay classy San Diego


No comments:

Post a Comment